Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Dong Zhi

.

~~Review for 21-Dec-08~~

Happy Dong Zhi to everyone!!
I used to celebrate this day with my family, but it has been nothing special for the pass 5 years since I come to KL. Hopefully I can make it next year with my family in PG. Sorry mum and dad, please forgive me although you both never say anything or blame me.
But, for this year I have a feeling like I really really want to celebrate it.
I am not sure why I have such feeling, maybe it is due to hubby and I already have our home and I want to make it a home feel?? Haha....get me? Nevermind.... as long as both of us got it.

We made the Tang Yuen together on that day:

The dough- used natural ingredient for the colouring, green-pandan juice, orange- carrot juice, white- original color from the rice flour.

Ready to cook


Ready... for eat, haha!

And for dinner, we opted for something light- Home Cook Seafood Glass Noodle



0 comments

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.