Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekend Paktoring and High Tea

.

~~~ Review on 11-Jul-2009 ~~~~


My weekend was not that much of enjoyable since after I enrolled to sat class.
Perhaps some of you will say I still got Sunday right? yea..that's true but normally when I wake up it's like almost half a day then.... :( and I just want to rest at home~!

During weekday, he is always busy and we seldom have dinner together as well. So I can say that we have been long long time never go for paktoring .... just like an old couple!

I am so happy that on 11th Jul, we have accomplished this tough misson (paktoring with just 2 of us) I know... I have been slightly hyperbole, but I just wanna express it out...haha....I wish and wanna go for more paktoring~!

We went to Tropicana City (again very near to our house) for a lunch and movie (Ice Aged). I have enough laugh too with this movie but we both still felt that Ice Aged 1 and 2 are better.
After the movie, we just simply walk walk in the mall and look for some house deco/designed stuff since there were few booth regarding this in the center court.
We manage to buy 3 essential oil containers, which we quite like them. Actually I bought the oil 2 months back but we have no time to buy the container! haha... busy life....??

Done shopping and it's our tea time in San Francisco~!
Rarely I will order strawberry milk shake, but dunno why just for that day! Maybe I felt so lovely and this drink could portray my feeling~~ ?

Expresso for him, his is so fancy on coffee type of drink~!
The mushroom soup plus the bread, best match and I like more butter pls~~~ hehe



Not to forget hubby's favourite, escargot!! It's a must for him during every visit to SF!

I feel completely lovely for today with this cake (tiramisu) too ~~>_<


It's so sweet although it's almost a month back hang out but the loveliness is still so fresh in my memory till today.
Thanks hubby for this wonderful and lovely paktoring day~!

3 comments

sk said...

wow...sweet sweet day ...:)

Anonymous said...

sorry for alwasy left u at home ...

will arrange more time with u...

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

Sk: hehe..sweet!
DL: let see la..haha...

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.