Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks PPC

.

Received my birthday present in advance from PPC today.
I feel so touch and happy since they still remember that I like Anna Sui's product!!!

This is the second year that they bought me an Anna Sui as my birthday present :-)

Birthday Present from PPC, 2008:


Guess, what's inside?

Lip Gloss and Nail Color


Birthday Present from PPC, 2007:


All from PPC:

Thanks PPC for all this, I am really appreciated and just wanna said that " I love you all so much!!!"
Friendship forever~~~



2 comments

We are PPC said...

Hope our frienship goes longer and longest, stronger and strongest...

PPC forever!!!!

si khei

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

Yea.... friendship forever and chow gina forever!!!

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.