Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Precious Moments Figurine

.



Love One Another


Last Friday, we (Extremely Mo, Super Mo, No Mo and I) went to Bangsar Village Shopping Complex with a mission to buy a wedding gift for Kingston.

Figurine from Precious Moments is our first choice, but too bad, it's over our budget!!
Luckily at the end we still manage to buy the photo frame which is nice, big enough and most important is it’s within the budget…. Haha….

I started to love the figurines from Precious Moments many years ago, at that moment it’s still not in Malaysia yet. I ever think of bring in the franchise some more (day dreaming okie, since I am not that rich), see how much I love Precious Moments :p

I can feel deep inside my heart on last Friday that I feel so~~~~~ touch by looking at all their items.

I asked for the membership info, the fees is RM150 per annum. I know it’s a little expensive, but I want all the collection for the limited edition!!! Hehe….. Precious Moments figurines….you will be mine soon, once I settle all my new house stuff!! Scare the figurine broken during move house.

Please visit the link below for its history:
http://www.tepee.com/pm/pmhistory.html



0 comments

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.