Monday, May 18, 2009

Blessed with Good Luck?

.

I think I have done something good recently that's why I am blessed with good luck??
Hehehe.... my good luck started on last saturday, but, I will not to talk about it. It's secret!

I am going to talk about my luck today. Haha....
Went to Watson with Chris after lunch since I am planning to buy some Vita-C and supplement for hubby. Poor him, he was easily fall sick this few months due to his stress/pack working schedule and lack of rest! Fatty.... you must receover soon okie... don't forget about our vacation on next month!!!

Oppsss.... out of topic jor... let's back to topic!
I got the last promo pack and the price is much more cheaper compare to normal price. Furthermore, there is a free gift for the vita-c with 30 tablets. What a lucky me right??
After paid the bill, the cashier asked me to stay, he is going to the store room to get my free gift!!
Free gift?? I thought it was already promo pack with free gift in the packaging? Chris and myself was wondering, got what free gift r?

Da....lang.... the gift was Yoga Mat, from Olay!! OLAY?? Yea.... why OLAY since I bought the supplement from Blackmore?? The staff told me that they are clearing their stock!!

Hehe... what to do with this Yoga mat r, since I did not learn Yoga (although I am planning too la..)
Reserve it for future?? Anyway I am more than happy to get this free gift!!


*** Lots of peoples looking at me while I back to HP with this big bag!! Sorry I am not being baika again, this was free gift yea!!

0 comments

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.