Monday, March 23, 2009

Homecook Clams Spaghetti

.

Clams~~~ my all time favourite!!

Tried the clams spaghetti from Santini and it taste awesome, so I am interested to try my own recipe :p
Used simple ingredient like garlic, chili padi, red chili, vege and butter. Hmm... a little bit regret to use butter because it taste a little bit weird when it's cold..hehe... should use Olive oil next time. Besides, I also added some salt and pepper to taste. Overall, it's still satisfying :p
Hehe.... can't compete with Santini's clams spaghetti yet, have to practise more thought!!

2 comments

JC @ Jessey said...

Haha.. You still remember on Santini Clam Spaghetti yea.. Yen Fen, I think your blog can start change title and start teaching people how to homecook this and that! LOLX

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

haha....teaching ppl... u are kidding gal? hehe...

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.