Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seremban Siew Hai (Crab)

.

It's has been long time that I stop blogging...and friends was keep asking me why~!

Erm....life is not too busy, just I am too lazy to blog.... :p

Last weekend, my youngest bro was here~! After lunch on sat, we brought him to Malacca. Cendol is a must during my every visit to Malacca due to their super hot weather, I can't really stand for it honestly~! However, we are lucky enough since that day was not too hot as before... good for me har! Nothing much we do in Malacca actually... just walk walk and grab some local special food.

We moved on 7:30PM and heading to Seremban for our favourite crab! hehe.... hubby asked me to showed the road???? You must be kidding me man since I am famous with my directionless~! Furthermore, I just been there once but he visited twice and he asked me to show?? Amazingly... after out from the Seremban toll, I still can remember well (with the road name somemore). My last visit was last year Christmas...after so many months I still can remember that has written my record ..lol... so now you know how much I love crab right??

Didn't really ordered much food since we are stuffed in Malacca.
Only 4 dishes: 1kg grilled crab, 1kg salted crab, fried potato leaf and their signatured fried noodle
Total bill is RM11x plus I guess. Forgotten the actual price.
Snack and their special sauce:

The signatured fried noodle, for me it's only like the fried wan tan mee:
Vege is a must to keep you healthy, potato leaf:
My favourite salted egg crab, slightly diff than the other restaurant, they added in the lemon grass, taste good:
Grilled Crab:
Anyway, bro still think that the crab from my mom's hometown is the best~! haha... I know but it's really far for me to drive all the way back to Perak, Kuala Gula la...
We arrived home on 12AM and that 2 guys started games again till mid night~! Why they are so energetic??

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.