Monday, June 15, 2009

Swing~~~ Swing Day~~~

.

Swing ~~~ swing~~~ this is what I would like to call my day!
And I hate this feeling!!!

I started the dizziness since the moment I open up my eyes this morning.
I can’t stand properly, so I decided to go back to bed and take another 15 mins nap.
Feeling better after this, so I thought I am okie and busy on to get myself prepared to office.

Again, dizziness while on the way.
Arrived office and I make sure I took enough breakfast by added milo in my oak drink, also make it slightly thicker today. Normally I don’t take milo from pantry, because it’s from machine and another reason is I personally think that it’s not nice!
When HP gonna provide the loose beverage again?? Sigh… cost cutting!

The dizziness still remains although I took my breakfast.
Gosh…. I can’t really concentrate on my work and my brain seems not functioning??
Okie… it’s time to take a rest I think, MC!

Went to the clinic in my condo.
According to doctor, I am anemia!!!
He asked me eat more chicken liver (the most efficient way) or red meat to boost up my blood pressure. Ermm…. I have to find another alternative since I don’t eat chicken liver and red meat!

I drink large cup of wheat grass with honey instead (haha… since they said can help) and not to forget the vitamins given by doctor.


Glad that I am better now, just minor dizziness which I think it’s still acceptable.
I need to make sure I am healthy enough for my important mission at end of this month, wahaha….! Ehem… I think I need to get the flu vaccine by this weekend.

1 comment

Jet Fong said...

Hi hi ... take care there ...take more rest

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.