Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ghost Month with OVSD RAT Ghost?

.

I don't understand, who can explain to me??
Ieta, was together with me to witness this strange thing.

Story is like this, my OVSD reporting template (named: MyReporting) that set previously was disappear.
Ok, I decided to create again and named it as "Monthly Report" this time.

Once done, suddenly "MyReporting" appear in the selection list. (feel weird, but it's still okie)
So I choosed "MyReporting" as the template to extract the raw data. BUT ~~~~~I totally can't believe my eyes!!!!!!
The template in used showing "Monthly Report"???
WHAT????? If you know how OVSD View been set then you will understand my feeling now.


All the views was stand alone and not inter-related. How come when I choosed "MyReporting" and in my OVSD view template in used showed "Monthly Report"???

Can you help to explain this?


2 comments

BB COMMUNITY said...

the door open liao ma, so many "ppl" flying here n there, see nothing to do ma kacau u lo..haha~

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

huh....dont scare me la Huan~!

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.