Monday, August 11, 2008

Today Lunch Box

.

What is inside my lunch box today?? Answer is "Chicken Rice", yea....

Suprisingly the taste is like superb delicious (it's my first time to cook chicken rice)...worth that I woke up 20 mins earlier than usual just for my home cook chicken rice.

Let's see what's the secret ingredient:
==========================
A) Marinated Chicken
some soya sauce, sugar, and just a little tepung jagung (to make the chicken meat texture feel soft)

B) Rice
some pati ayam from Maggi, butter, some salt and sugar, garlic
* you can put some ginger also, but too bad my kictchen do not have ginger

c) Home Make Chili
Red chili, small chili, garlic, lime juice, a little salt and sugar
*Hubby said the chili taste good, :p

Simple right, maybe you can have a try also :)
Sorry that I have forgotten to take the picture of my home cook chicken rice......maybe next time??


3 comments

BB COMMUNITY said...

u learn wan ton mee and nasi lemak, then teach us ya~

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

hehe..... actually i know how to cook wan tan mee and nasi lemak :p
no need to learn, i cna straight away teach BS (if i recall correctly)

BB COMMUNITY said...

wa! then write the recipe out in another post! i want to know!

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.