Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jogoya Pair to Pair Promotion

.

A good news for food lover (like me, keep eating) that Jogoya is having the promotion for "Pair to Pair".


This is the first time that Jogoya giving the privilege for guy to enjoy the 50% discount for their meal (maybe they heard the voice from the guy?

I had been there for twice, last visit was with hubby, Yao Hwa and his girlfriend about a year back.
I am like slightly disappointed during my second visit, the food was not that fresh as my first visit and all most all the cooked food was very SALTY. I admit that I like and love salty food, but it's really too salty, hehe.... I am not the only one who complaint this :p



Recently, I heard that they changed the menu??
Furthermore, now have promotion so I think it worth for a try again!



Thinking of my favourite Unagi:



Thinking of my favourite scallop:
Thinking of my favourite escargots :




Thinking of my favourite mini steamboat:


Thinking of my favourite variety Sushi:

Thinking of my favourite mantis prawn:


Thinking of my favourite Haagen Dazs ice-cream, yuhoo.....

Thinking of my favourite variety dessert:




After all these pictures with mouth watering food, I am really looking forward to dine in Jogoya again. (*must be within this promotion period, so I can save more money for home stuff although I know that hubby will pay for me :p)


Note: The promotion only for Mon to Thur within 18 Aug- 18 Sept.

1 comment

BB COMMUNITY said...

sob sob~ me also long tim din go liao, have to save money and belanja gf there~

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.