Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holiday Mean Eat More 1 @ Manhattan Fish Market

.

Just forget about keep fit and let's eat first and think later :p

My makan makan started since Christmas Eve but too bad that I forgot to take the pictures. Agrrhh....
Thus, I will only post those makan makan trip which I got pictures yea!

On 29-Dec, we (Hubby and Hao) visited Manhattan Fish Market at Sunway. There is less choices during this period (Xmas and New Year) compare to normal.

The choices (If I remember correctly) for main course are:
-Grilled Gala Platter for 2
-Fishermen's Giant Fried Platter for 2
-Grilled Platter for One
* Forgotten the name of another main course (for One pax also)

Soup of the day- Manhattan Seafood Chowder

Drink- Tropical Breeze

Erm.. forgotten the name

Grilled Platter for One

Overall the food is okie okie (still feel that Manhattan at Ikano cook better), but the service is bad!!

We waited awhile to be seated (only few table was occupied at that time ) yet no one come to guide us so we just walk in and choose the table by our own. That's still fine, not a big problem for us.

The problem is they missed hubby's order. His meal serve only I done mine...Pity...pity...

0 comments

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.