Friday, January 16, 2009

Shock of the Day!

.

I went for the medical checkup this morning and it was a shocked for me. Why I said so?

Hmm... I guess if you were me, you will be in the same reaction with me too.
Or maybe I was affected with the cancerous case that happened recently to someone I knew :( sometimes thing just happen without your expectation.
Look, this is my chest X-ray:



Do you see something is wrong here? Yes, there is a shadow at my abdomen!!
So without waiting for the doctor to explain it, I asked first with a worry faced( need to emphasize that I am really worry!!!).
Guess what, the doctor just smile and comfort me that it's just a wind in my stomach!!
WIND??
Haha... what a scary experience!! Thankful, I am healthy!!
Wishing everyone blessed with good health and appreciate what you have now!!


3 comments

Anonymous said...

walao eh, scare ppl only~

Anonymous said...

你吓死我了!!!!!!

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

Sorry Huan and Si Khei to scared you. This was a scary experience for me!! hak sei ngo la....

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.