Thursday, January 1, 2009

Holiday Mean Eat More 2 @ Damansara Village Seafood Steamboat

.

Went to Damansara Village Seafood Steamboat for dinner on 31-Dec-08 and it's my N-visit here.
It is always my favourite place when I feel like wanna go for seafood. Their seafood is the best!!!


We ordered a set for 5 pax (although we only have 4 peoples) and extra 300gram prawn, clam, vege, fish ball and etc. Yuhoo.... more seafood... more seafood...!!!
After that we ordered another set for 2 pax as Ping and her friend will be joining us also.

Honestly, I am too concerntrate on eating so did not take any pictures. The pictures showed below is my previous visit with colleagues and the food is quite similar.



We are very full on that night and after that we heading to Sunway Red Box for K until 5AM morning...haha!!


0 comments

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.