Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bar Soap for Healthier Skin

.

During showering, which type of soap you prefer? Liquid type or bar type?

If you were to ask me, definetly I will say liquid type for sure!! Come on...this is modern century who want to use bar soap right? Furthermore liquid type of shower soap is easily get and there were hundreds over choices for you to choose. I like them because it's really smell goods and the fragant can stay for one whole day~!! Amazing!!

But, I changed my mind after read the forwarded medical related post. It said that liquid type of shower soap easily caused skin cancer due to lot of chemicals were added to mix well the oil and water. Perhaps, you will say the same to bar soap and ask me why? Sorry... I have forgotten what the doctor explained in the post since I read it 3 months back. But, I remembered that he encouraged to use bar soap...haha..

I changed the shower gel to bar soap now. My skin is healthier and not as dry as previous. The itchness after bath is gone!! Thanks god that I read this post and it cure my skin problem!!

Let's throw away the shower gel and change it to bar soap?? It's more eco-friendly too!!


I just love L'Occitane bar soap. All the products from them used natural ingredients. Between they have lot of fragrant bar soap too, ask the sales person. Usually they did not display all of them. Am looking forward to try more fragrant soap from them!!

2 comments

Daniel ~Lim said...

The medical report said :-

The saop is actually formed by the natural oil from trees and flowers.

However for the liquid shower gel, the oil cant really mixed well with water hence a lots of chemical is added, which may cause your skin very dry and after usage for long time, the chemical might gone into your skin and exposed yourselves to skin problem.

*Pr!$$y L@nD* said...

ooh.... u still remembered ! cannot said u boh tao sin liao....

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.