Monday, June 8, 2009

Wonderful Home Cook Dinner

.

Eggplant , one of our favourite vege. Especially cook with mince meat and fish essence ( or you call it fish sauce?)

The uncle from market highly recommeded this new type of eggplant (maybe it's long in market, just I am not aware?) to us. The eggplant is much more in dark purple color compare the one I use to see and buy previously. The texture is not much different than the normal one. But, its taste sweeter and most important it's seedless which help to shorten the cooking time for it to become soft.! Good har, can help me to save my cooking time and the electric too! Yeah.... thanks uncle, no regret to take your recomendation.

We have a wonderful home cooked dinner on last Wednesday with a big bowl of white rice. The gravy is just nice and perfect to mix with the rice. Luckily the portion is big enough to fed we 2 since I just cooked one dish on that night. Till now, I still can remembered the taste of this dish, it's really awesome!! And, hubby likes it very much!!



Finally, I got my cooking passion back. Been lazy for last month and rarely cook.
But, I tried few good restaurant recently. Especially, I love the Korean Restaurant called Kimchi in Tropicana City very much. I had visited the restaurant 3 times within one month!! Crazy right? haha....personal remark, go during dinner time, the kimchi seafood soup taste better at this time! I am not sure if the chef is different or the soup taste better after long boil from morning till evening? Too bad that I forgot to bring along my camera during my visits otherwise I can post it here lor....

I will remind myself to bring next time!


0 comments

 

About Me

My photo
An ordinary girl, who likes delicious food, bling bling items and all the nice and beautiful things.